Returns are bound to happen on occasion, however, we work really hard to lessen the chances. Please read each product description carefully as we describe in as much detail as possible how each item fits. We'd also love for you to call, text or email us with any additional product or sizing questions you may have before ordering. With these processes we're able to reduce the number of returns - which saves everyone time and money!!
We offer a full refund on items provided they meet the following criteria;
- Items must be postmarked return within 14 days of delivery date. Should you return an item after this time frame, we can not accept it and you will be responsible for paying to have it returned to you.
- Items must be in new condition - meaning they have not been damaged, soiled (this includes antiperspirant/deodorant marks & pet hair), washed, altered or worn
- All labels and tags are attached
- All USA returns must be shipped via USPS and clearly marked RETURN on the outside of the package - please see below our international return policy
- A completed Return Form is included with your return (find form HERE)
- There is no need to notify us prior to sending your return provided they meet all above criteria
Sale & Clearance items, earrings, undergarments (including bandeaus, bralettes and camis) and hair accessories (including scarves and hats) are final sale.
Due to order volume & the high risk of sellouts we ARE NOT ABLE TO process exchanges. If you are needing a different size, we suggest promptly placing a new order for it before it sells out.
Please mail returns to;
Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique
25 Main St S
Grand Valley Ontario
We recommend tracking on all return orders so you are able to verify delivery.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping
- Original shipping charges are non refundable
- The only exception for the Return Postmark deadline is for Christmas Gift Orders that are placed during November 1st & December 24th. Christmas Orders must be post marked returned by the 15th of January.
- Any merchandise that does not meet these guidelines is subject to approval. Please contact us at email@example.com if your return is outside these guidelines for further assistance.
- All applicable promotions and discounts (including offers, free items as part of a qualifying purchase and coupons granted) at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the amount of refund or credit.
- You are limited to 3 order returns within any 90 day period (excluding defective/damage returns)
- Purchasing 2 of the same item in different sizes with the intention of returning one is considered abuse of our return policy - please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure of sizing or if you have size related questions or concerns
- Abuse of our return policy will result in loss of privileges and is at the sole discretion of Tin & Turquoise
- Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. We recommend parcel tracking when shipping returns to avoid any issues that could arise from items lost during transit.
Once approved item(s) is/are received, your refund/store credit will be processed within 2-3 business days. Any store credits will be provided via a gift code emailed to you for use on future purchases.
Any returns from purchases made through Sezzle are subject to a 6% restocking fee.
Returns outside Canada are happily accepted, at the buyers expense, provided they meet the requirements stated above. International returns (including USA) are subject to a 20% restocking fee due to customs clearance charges on return items.
If an item you receive is damaged or incorrect upon arrival, please contact Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of confirmation of delivery. Anything past this deadline is considered wear and tear and is not eligible for return.