Order cancellations are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Any items marked down 20% or more and clearance items are considered final sale at time of purchase.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
We offer a return in the form of STORE CREDIT on items provided they meet the following criteria;
- Items must be postmarked return within 14 days of delivery date. Should you return an item after this time frame, we can not accept it and you will be responsible for paying to have it returned to you.
- Items must be in new condition - meaning they have not been damaged, soiled (this includes antiperspirant/deodorant marks & pet hair), washed, altered or worn
- All labels and tags are attached
- All USA returns must be shipped via USPS and clearly marked RETURN on the outside of the package - please see below our international return policy
For hygienic reasons the follow items are considered FINAL SALE at time of purchase;
- Scarves & Wild Rags
Any items discounted 20% or more are considered final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
Any parcels returned to Tin & Turquoise via ‘Return to Sender’ or mail refusal will be charged an additional shipping fee to have their parcel reshipped. If you do not want the parcel reshipped, a shipping charge will be deducted from your store credit. This is not applicable on any items that are considered final sale and no store credit will be given if an order is refused. Please email us at email@example.com to figure out the next steps.
Any returns from purchases made through Sezzle are subject to a 6% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping
- Original shipping charges are non refundable
- All applicable promotions and discounts (including offers, free items as part of a qualifying purchase and coupons granted) at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the amount of store credit.
- You are limited to 3 order returns within any 90 day period (excluding defective/damage items)
- Purchasing 2 of the same item in different sizes with the intention of returning one is considered abuse of our return policy - please contact us before purchasing if you are unsure of sizing or if you have size related questions or concerns
- Abuse of our return policy will result in loss of privileges and is at the sole discretion of Tin & Turquoise
- Tin & Turquoise is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. We recommend parcel tracking when shipping returns to avoid any issues that could arise from items lost during transit.
Once a return or damaged item has been approved and has been received (if applicable), your store credit will be processed within 2-3 business days. Any store credits will be provided via a gift code emailed to you for use on future purchases. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
We do not accept international returns at this time.
Tin & Turquoise cannot guarantee the quality of delivery, nor is Tin & Turquoise responsible for packages lost and/or stolen during delivery. If you have issues with your delivery, please contact Canada Post (or USPS for international orders) with your tracking information. For more information please see our Shipping Policy.